Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Three Bear Rap



Once upon a time in a nursery rhyme

There are three bears

One is the Poppa Bear, one is the Momma Bear and one is the Wee Bear.

Chucka-boom, chucka-boom, chucka-boom-boom-boom

And they all go a-walking

In the green woods a-talking

Along comes a maiden fair

With long flowing golden hair

Goldilocks, Goldilocks

Knocks, knocks, knocks

Nobody home, nobody home

She goes right in, has herself a ball

The story so far but that ain’t all

Chucka-boom, chucka-boom, chucka-boom-boom-boom

The bears come home, see a terrible mess

And they all cry out in great distress

 Who’s been eating my porridge says the Poppa Bear, says the Poppa Bear

 Who’s been eating my porridge says the Momma Bear, says the Momma Bear

Who has eaten my porridge says the Wee Bear, says the Wee Bear

Chucka-boom, chucka-boom, chucka-boom-boom-boom

Who’s been sitting in my chair says the Poppa Bear, says the Poppa Bear

Who’s been sitting in my chair says the Momma Bear, says the Momma Bear

 Who has broken my chair says the Wee Bear, says the Wee Bear

Up those stairs chuck- a- boom- boom-boom

The bears go up to their room-room-room

Who’s been sleeping in my bed says the Poppa Bear, says the Poppa Bear

Who’s been sleeping in my bed says the Momma Bear, says the Momma Bear

Who is sleeping in my bed says the Wee Bear, says the Wee Bear

Chucka-boom, chucka-boom, chucka-boom-boom-boom

Goldilocks wakes in a horrible fright

She wishes those bears were out of sight

 Did you have a good rest says the Poppa Bear, says the Poppa Bear

 Glad you’re our guest says the Momma Bear, says the Momma Bear

 Was my porridge the best says the Wee Bear, says the Wee Bear

 She hugs those bears one, two, and three

And she gets to stay on for tea-tea-tea

Chucka-boom, chucka-boom, chucka-boom-boom-boom

No comments:

Post a Comment